Monday, April 16, 2012

Read Each Others Blogs

This assignment:
Read through the blogs (you can get to them from the "Blogs" link to the left) and identify 3 people, based on what you read, that you feel you could work with easily, and identify 3 people you would find it challenging to work with. List this on yourn blog and discuss why you chose who you put into each category.

I remember sitting in class thinking that it would be a little challenging working with Shawn, Cabana and Heather. This was based on the fact that we have have strong personalities. I know that I usually have to be involved in every discussion and in every project.

I can pretty much get along with anyone. There are of course some exception to that. I get irritated with people who are always late, absent, or ill prepared, bossy... I could go on and on, but we all have our moments.

As the first couple of discussions took place, I immediately got along with Lecia. I don't know if it is because we are similar with being continuing education students and can relate to each others circumstances.
I think that Matt and I are similar, because we are laid back. During the final project, we have had the same ideas and concepts.

This class however is "Team Building..." so that is what I had set out to do. There were many discussions on teams vs groups blah blah blah... We came through as a team and are in the midst of creating a social revolution for KIB!

No comments:

Post a Comment